Changemaker Classrooms & Changemaker Parenting 3
|Purpose:||Supporting and scaling-up social and emotional learning skills in and out of schools|
|Grant Amount:||480.000 TL|
|Period:||1 January - 31 December 2019|
Children and young people should be supported to develop changemaker skills such as problem solving and critical thinking, empathy, team work and responsibility, leadership and self-confidence to become individuals who take responsibility in today’s and tomorrow’s social problems, find innovative solutions and make positive contributions to the society. To improve these skills, it is not only necessary to reach examples of in-class practices, visualize and disseminate them for teachers, but also support parents to develop these skills in children outside of school environments.
- New visual contents to disseminate examples of practices will continue to be prepared and disseminated on the online platform.
- Online training module for teachers will be published and disseminated.
- Throughout the project, activities with extensive participation on changemaker skills will be conducted.
- The social media campaign for parents will continue.
- Regular meetings will be conducted with key institutions and change leaders to develop tools to keep changemaker skills on their agendas.
- Participant roundtable meetings will be organized on empathy, teamwork, creativity, problem solving, new leadership and changemaker skills with the participation of key stakeholders and booklets will be prepared at the end.
- An out-of-city work meeting with change leaders/pioneers in education will be organized once a year.