|Bogazici University - Theodorus Hall Women’s Residence Hall - Istanbul|
On the occasion of the 150th anniversary of Bogazici University, a donation has been made to Bogazici University Foundation for three rooms in the historical building of Theodorus Hall which is currently used as women’s residence hall in the South Campus of the University in 2013.
Theodorus Hall was started to be built in 1900 composing of both a residence hall and classrooms for the Preparatory Department students of Robert College and the students were first settled in September 1902. The construction costs were provided by Miss Olivia Phelps Stokes from New York and the building was named “Theodorus Hall” meaning gift of God. Built from blue limestone, Theodorus Hall is a five-story building including a basement and a saddleback roof. In 1999, the building was restored with the donation of Dr. Natuk Birkan and is currently used as a women’s residence hall.
|Addres||: Bogazici University Guney Kampusu 34342 Bebek İstanbul|
|Bogazici University Foundation (BUVAK)|
|Web Site||: www.buvak.org.tr|
|Tel||: +90 212 265 99 46|
|Bogazici University Dormitories Management|
: +90 212 359 54 00 (4544)