Internship Application and Evaluation:
- The Internship quota is only open to receivers of the Sabanci Foundation scholarships enrolled in an undergraduate program and applicable just for the summer season.
- The scholarship holders can make their application online for internship quotas reserved in Sabanci communities. Application and company details are announced to the scholarship holders via e-mail at the end of March.
- Evaluation of applications will be completed by Sabanci Foundation within April.
- The results will be announced to the scholarship holders and the companies in May.
Those Candidates with Following Criteria will be given a Priority:
- Those on mandatory internship program
- Students attending the last year of their undergraduate program who are yet to complete their mandatory internship program
- In case of more than one applicant from the same class, those ones with a higher GPA
- Those candidates that are better matches for companies
- The respective company designates the time period for the internship program; however, it may not be less than one month, with an exception that if the company deems it acceptable, it may be extended.
Cancellation of the Internship:
- Quitting the internship program without any justified excuse,
- Failure to obey disciplinary rules of the company; overlooking work safety rules,
- Quitting the internship program without the consent of Sabanci Foundation and the company before the internship program ends
No further opportunity will be granted to a student on scholarship whose internship program is cancelled; nevertheless, a student with a justifiable excuse will maintain his chances to undergo an evaluation under the internship quota.
If a student renounces the internship program, Sabanci Foundation should be informed as soon as possible so that the vacant position may be offered to another student.